Earth | Sun | People Notebook CollectionAvailable:94 in stock
Premium, sustainable notebooks that are better for people and planet
94 in stock
- Reviews (0)
Earth | Sun | People
Red is for the Earth, the land on which we live.
Yellow is for the Sun, and the warmth that it gives.
Black is for the People, who have been here for so long.
Earth, Sun and People, keep our culture strong.
Use these premium sustainable notebooks to create your own stories – it’s an opportunity to reflect on, and immerse yourself in, one of the oldest continuous cultures in the world.
- A5 size (148 x 210mm)
- full-colour external and internal covers (with biodegradable splash resistant glazing)
- 54 pages (half lined | half plain) – perfect for notes, sketches, creatives and writers
- premium 120gsm, 100% recycled paper (made carbon neutral)
- printed with vegetable inks
- square saddle binding
What makes these notebooks special?
- This notebook collection is a collaboration between MET Designs and Aboriginal-owned and led social enterprise Clothing The Gap.
- Designed with love on Wurundjeri Country by Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson.
- Crafted with care on Yuggera Ugarapul Country by social enterprise Words With Heart. Our sustainable production process reflects our belief in treading lightly and caring for Country for future generations.
- Every notebook collection funds literacy education for children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities.